Interested in a career at Innovayt? Find more information on open positions below and apply by sending your application to email@example.com, mark your email with the position and office(s) you are applying for/to. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Innovation Consultants – Grants, Technology and Strategy.
Copenhagen (Denmark) and Oslo (Norway), with the possibility of hybrid work.
Innovayt is passionate about helping clients finance their innovation projects and create positive impact in markets and society. We want to be the preferred European partner for innovation finance, grant, investment, and credit applications – connecting ideas, entrepreneurs, businesses, researchers, and funding.
Over the past 16 years, we have built a dynamic and successful community made up by our team, clients, and partners. Together we strive to create a responsible, inclusive, dynamic, and fun work environment – nurturing common values but also differences and individuality. We are a diverse, European team of around 60 consultants that use our deep knowledge of technology, markets, and funding instruments to provide an unrivalled customer experience and enable impact through securing innovation funding. We have offices in Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway), Braga and Porto (Portugal), but work with clients all over Europe.
Our project teams add value across the innovation cycle: from ideation and concept development to technology and science, state-of-the-art analyses, as well as market strategy and finance. Our clients include both industry and Academia, ranging from large multinationals to Government agencies, SMEs, start-ups, universities and researchers. We work with grant instruments as well as with loans, equity, and tax incentives.
About the role: Innovation Project Developer
We are looking for Innovation Project Developers to join our Copenhagen and Oslo offices, in order to further strengthen our service quality and European market position. As Project Developer, you will be engaged in developing, designing, and presenting research and technology innovation projects. The daily work will be highly diverse and draw on your technology, economical, presentation and social skills to validate project ideas and optimise funding proposals on behalf of our clients. You will join a team of Natural Science and Engineering Doctorates as well as Business Development and Corporate Finance experts. We are proud of our highly skilled and supportive team.
What you will do
- Develop research and technology funding proposals with a focus on technology, commercial impact and societal relevance.
- Conduct market and technology desk research with both a practical and scientific mindset, focusing on feasibility and delivery.
- Work with the sales team to validate and mature project ideas for a diversity of European clients.
- Help with internal product and service concept development as well as inspire creativity inside the company.
- Continuously develop skills through dedicated training, mentoring and self-learning.
Who you are
- You hold an MSc or PhD degree in a science, management, finance or engineering discipline.
- You may have hands-on experience with grant proposal writing, research experience, or other background directly relevant for the job.
- You may have experience with sales related to consulting services.
- You have a talent for and knowledge of applied and industrial research, business model development, and management consulting.
- You have a strong analytical capacity and experience with complex and research-related problem-solving.
- You hold excellent drafting skills and ability to present ideas, concepts and scientific arguments in a concise and easily understandable written format.
- You hold excellent English skills, both writing and speaking.
- You preferably hold excellent Danish/Norwegian skills, both writing and speaking.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work and communicate extensively with clients, partners, and colleagues from a variety of backgrounds.
- You are flexible, punctual, and able to endure occasional peak periods.
Rewards and benefits
- Health insurance and well-being support.
- Flexible working environment and possibility of hybrid work (in-office/remote).
- Training opportunities, career development, and the possibility of international mobility.
- Competitive compensation and benefits programme.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org, mark your email with the position and office(s) you are applying for/to. We are looking to fill the positions as soon as possible and will be reviewing applications as we receive them.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Innovayt is always on the search for new talents to help us innovate for our clients and further develop our business. If you are interested in a career at Innovayt, but no job openings are currently available or corresponds with your profile, please feel free to send your details and CV to email@example.com.