Again, this Privacy statement explains what information we gather about you, what we use that information for, and who we give that information to. It also sets out your rights in relation to your information and who you can contact for more information or queries. This policy was last updated on 24th May 2018.
- Innovayt A/S (Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København S, Denmark);
- Innovayt Norge AS (Gaustadalléen 21, 0349 Oslo, Norway);
- Innovayt Portugal, Unipessoal Lda. (Avenida João Paulo II nº 30, 4715-017 Braga, Portugal);
- Innovayt Holding ApS (Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København S, Denmark);
- Innovayt Invest ApS (Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København S, Denmark).
Each Member Firm in the Innovayt network is a separate legal entity.
3. Third party links
4. Collection of personal information
When you use our Website, we may collect information about you and your use of the relevant site, including through cookies and analytics tools. We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, job title, company name, address, email address, telephone number, and fax number, either directly from you or by combining information we collect via the Website with personal information we collect and maintain through other means (such as client relationship management systems or identification and access management systems, including IP addresses) or as we may receive from social media or other third-party sites.
Below are some examples of how you may provide personal information to Innovayt:
- searching and browsing for content;
- submitting your project idea for assessment and program matching;
- registering for events and conferences;
- submitting resumes or work history information;
- contacting us for further information;
- visiting our Website while logged into a Social Media platform; and/or
- providing us with business cards or other contact information.
We also do not actively seek demographic information from visitors to the Website. However, you may choose to provide such information (including for example when submitting a project idea and describing your background in relation to that idea; visiting our site from a social media site; submitting a resume; or responding to an online job application). If you choose to provide demographic information to us, the act of doing so constitutes your explicit consent, where such consent is necessary and valid applicable law, for us to collect and use that information in the ways described in this Privacy statement or as described at the point where you choose to disclose this information.
It is our policy to collect only minimum information required to complete your request. If the Website seeks non-mandatory personal information about you, you will be notified of this at the point of collection. If you believe our Website has collected excessive information about you, please contact us to raise any concerns.
Some pages on the Website may permit you to send emails to us. Messages sent via the Website will contain your screen name and email address, as well as any additional information you may wish to include in the message.
5. Use of personal information
- to sort and analyse user data (such as determining how many users from the same organisation are using the Website or vising us from Social Media pages);
- to determine the company, organisation, institution, or agency that you work for or with which you are otherwise associated;
- to develop our businesses and services;
- to conduct benchmarking and data analysis including, for example, regarding usage of the Website;
- to conduct quality and risk management reviews;
- to understand how people use the features and functions of our Websites in order to improve the user experience;
- to monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms, including acceptable use policies; and/or
- any other purposes for which you provided the information to Innovayt, including any of the purposes given in the ‘Collection of personal information’ section above.
Our Website does not collect or compile personally identifying information for sale to non-Innovayt parties for consumer marketing purposes. If you would like to find out more about the different categories of information we collect on our Website, please review the ‘Collection of personal information’ section.
5.1. Submission of project ideas
If you chose to submit your project idea to Innovayt through our website or by contacting directly any of our staff for related matters, we may also use your information for the following purposes:
- to manage our relationship with you or the organisation for which you work (for example, by including personal data we collect about you from your use of the Website in our customer relationship management systems);
- to provide you with information about us and our services including via personalised marketing messages and/or communications unique to your organisation about our products and services;
- to invite you to attend events, participate in forums, etc.;
- to conduct quality and risk management reviews;
- any other purposes for which you provided the information to Innovayt.
6. Legal grounds for processing personal information
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you and in the effective and lawful operation of our businesses (provided these do not interfere with your rights);
- to satisfy any legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
- where no other condition for processing is available, if you have agreed to us processing your personal information for the relevant purpose.
7. Security of personal information
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorised persons are provided access to personally identifiable information collected via the Website; such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavour to protect personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
8. Transfers of personal information
8.1. Transfers of personal information
As Innovayt is a multinational network, with Member Firms in various European countries, your personal information may be transferred to and stored outside the country where you are located. Our network does not currently include countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or countries that do not have laws that provide specific protection for personal information, but we cannot assure that data in transit is only transferred through connections in EEA countries. Where we collect your personal information within the EEA, transfers outside the EEA will be only:
- to a recipient located in a country which provides an adequate level of protection for your personal information; and/or
- under an agreement which satisfies EU requirements for the transfer of personal data to data processors or data controllers outside the EEA, such as standard contractual clauses approved by theEuropean Commission.
8.2. Third party providers
We may transfer or disclose the personal data we collect to Innovayt Member Firms and to their third-party contractors, subcontractors, and/or their subsidiaries and affiliates. When we transfer personal data, we do so for the purposes for which the information has been submitted, for the purposes listed above under Use of Personal Information, for the administration and maintenance of the Website and associated systems, and/or other internal or administrative purposes. We also may transfer personal data to third party service providers of identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup, security and storage services.
The third-party providers may use their own third-party subcontractors that have access to personal data (sub-processors). It is our policy to use only third-party providers that are bound to maintain appropriate levels of security and confidentiality, to process personal information only as instructed by Innovayt, and to flow those same obligations down to their sub-processors.
8.3. Other disclosures
We may also disclose personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- when explicitly requested by you;
- when required to deliver quotes, program descriptions or other reference materials as requested by you;
- when required to facilitate conferences or events hosted by us or a third party;
- for regulatory compliance purposes; and/or
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies and to professional bodies and other third parties, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation. This includes disclosures outside the country where you are located. Innovayt may also review and use your personal information to determine whether disclosure is required or permitted.
9. Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law. We keep contact information (such as mailing list information) until a user requests that we delete that information. If you choose to request that we delete your data, we may keep certain very limited information about you so that we may honour your request. We dispose of resumes when they are no longer under consideration.
Where we are legally required to obtain your explicit consent to provide you with marketing materials, we will only provide you with such marketing materials if you have provided consent for us to do so.
If you opt into any subscriptions, you will receive automated emails when content is updated. If you opt into any newsletters, you will receive curated emails known as newsletters. If you select any preferences such as issues, topics, subjects or industries, you may receive email communications related to those self-selected topics.
If you submit to us a project idea, we may also contact you with email and marketing communications about subjects that we believe may be of interest to you. We may send emails and marketing communications on our own or in conjunction with another organisation with which we have entered into a collaboration arrangement (e.g. governmental agencies that promote and support the participation of national enterprises in R&D and innovation programs).
If you want to unsubscribe from any communications from Innovayt, you should look for and follow the instructions we have provided in the relevant communications to you. If you do not wish to receive emails or marketing communications from us, you can at any time contact us to request that such communications cease. If you wish to no longer receive only certain communications, please identify such communications in your request. If you choose to unsubscribe from any or all mailings, we may retain information sufficient to identify you so that we can honour your request.
12. Access to data
We are committed to providing reasonable and practical access that allows visitors to the Website to identify and correct any inaccuracies in the information we collect about them.
When we keep personally identifiable information about you, we are responsible for keeping an accurate record of the information that you have submitted to us and verified. We do not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of your personal information.
If you have questions about the accuracy of identifying information you previously submitted to Innovayt, or want to have outdated information removed, please contact us. When requested, and provided that it is practical and commercially feasible to comply with the request and there is no legal or regulatory need for us to keep the information, we will delete identifying information from current operational systems.
13. Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under your local law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
15. Contact us
Form: Contact form
Post: Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København S, Denmark
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator.