Funding applications can be targeted at:
- Test and demonstration of eco-efficient technology
- Full-scale solutions to prove the potential of new solutions
- International partnerships, etc.
MUDP targets innovative, commercially driven project ideas drawn from various areas within environmental technology. Exemplary topics covered include: Water and climate mitigation; Resources and waste; Air pollution and noise; Chemicals; and Improved efficiency of industrial enterprises.
MUDP funding is given according to EU State Aid rules. The subsidy rate varies according to participant and activity types. Typically, funding rates for private companies participating in R&D projects is around 50 percent.
Type of activities: R&D, Demonstration.
Private and public bodies can apply for MUDP funding, either individually or in consortia.
Key evaluation criteria include:
- Environmental contribution
- Contribution to new competitive Danish-based technology
- Innovation level; and